– NEW JERSEY: Gov. Chris Christie’s (R) budget raised taxes on the working poor and middle-class by cutting the state’s Earned Income Tax Credit and homestead rebates — yet still found money for lucrative corporate tax cuts. This year, Christie has called for $200 million in business tax cuts, while proposing to cut mental health services, cut $540 million from Medicaid, and withhold property tax rebates for seniors until public workers give up many of their health and pension benefits. Many New Jerseyans have said they prefer a tax on millionaires to Christie’s draconian cuts.
Webinars | Affordable Care Act 101
SBA and Small Business Majority will host free Affordable Care Act 101 webinars so small business owners can learn the basics of the Affordable Care Act and how they can enroll in health insurance marketplaces. Join us every other Thursday at 2 PM ET.
- July 9: Click to Register
- July 30: Click to Register
- August 6: Click to Register
- August 20: Click to Register
Join us for the Affordable Care Act 101 webinars in Spanish once a month on Tuesdays at 4 PM ET.