So, knowing that jeb has stumbled on the Iraq War and WMD’s on several occasions. It would be in all our best interests as voters to remember that jeb added his brother to his campaign as a military expert and that should not only scare everyone it should enlightened voters about the conservative party of the 21st Century. Why? Because it definitely ain’t your fathers conservative minded American, but then that is just my opinion least we dissect what Jeb meant about how America would decline without a certain immigrant … I think I know what he meant, how about you ~ Nativegrl77
Republicans aren’t ashamed or embarrassed. They are so in love with their big ideas to remake America, they introduced them twice.
Once in the House , again in the Senate
- 11 million families, seniors and children will lose food stamps.
- 35,000 children will not get Head Start.
- 133,000 fewer poor families will get housing assistance.
- 2 million fewer workers will receive job training and employment services.
- $1.2 billion will be cut from education. That could fund 4,500 schools and 17,000 teachers. Seniors aren’t exempt from the devastating cuts. The House GOP plan turns Medicare into a “premium support” model that essentially replaces the guarantee of quality healthcare for seniors with a system of coupons. They slash services, including 500,000 fewer rides to doctors and grocery stores.
Campaign for America’s Future has heard these terrible ideas before. We’ve exposed them and helped defeat them.
This is a fight we undertake together – in 2015, 2016 and beyond
Thank you for your commitment.
|We’re ready to elect another Democrat as the 45th President of the United States in 2016, and today we’re taking a big step on our path toward doing that.
After much buildup and very careful consideration over which city will host our 2016 Democratic National Convention, I’m pleased to announce that we’ll nominate the next President of the United States in Philadelphia — the City of Brotherly Love.
We’re going to have a great time together come July 2016 in Philadelphia — and many more details are coming soon. But there’s plenty of work for us to do before we reach Philadelphia, and Democrats will need your help to keep the White House blue.
So if you’re committed to electing the Democrat we’ll nominate next July, then add your name here and I’ll make sure you stay in the loop: