Not a great personality trait for someone who wants to be the POTUS of the Free World
Schedule and instructors announced
(For updates) go to the link below
a Paul Kirkland and Sharna Burgess Production
I cannot confirm any of the dates below ~ Please check on their website for schedule
A Great Gift!
August 14-16 Las Vegas Sharna Burgess, Paul Kirkland, Chelsie Hightowerm featuring Sabrina Bryant
September 11-13 San Francisco Sharna Burgess
October 2-4 Scottsdale Chelsie Hightower, Paul Kirkland
October 16-18 Seattle None announced yet
November 6-8 Miami Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Chelsie Hightower
November 20-22 Orlando None announced yet
December 4-6 San Diego (overlaps with Sway 4 dates) None announced yet
January 15-17 Palm Springs None announced yet
February 5-7 Honolulu None announced yet
February 19-21 Dallas None announced yet
March 11-13 Atlanta None announced yet
April 8-10 New Orleans Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Chelsie Hightower
April 15-17 Vancouver None announced yet
April 22-24 Toronto None announced yet
April 29-May 1 Montreal None announced yet
May 6-8 New York Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Chelsie Hightower, Sharna Burgess
May 13-15 Philadelphia Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Chelsie Hightower, Sharna Burgess
May 20-22 Chicago Chelsie Hightower, Paul Kirkland
June 3-5 Grand Rapids None announced yet
June 10-12 Minneapolis Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Chelsie Hightower, Sharna Burgess
June 17-19 Kansas City None announced yet
June 24-26 Oklahoma City None announced yet
July 8-10 Nashville None announced yet
July 15-17 Denver None announced yet
July 22-24 Houston None announced yet
Here are the top 10 reasons we need to defeat Chris Christie this November.
10. Chris Christie Vetoed Same-Sex Marriage: With the tide in America turning against bigotry and discrimination, and in one of the most solidly blue states in the country, Christie vetoed a bill sent to him by both houses of the New Jersey legislature that would enshrine marriage equality into law.
9. Chris Christie Is No Friend to Workers: Christie has built himself a reputation as one of the most anti-union governors in the country, referring to public school teachers as “thugs” and supporting a bill that would “destroy collective bargaining.”
8. Chris Christie Doesn’t Believe in Universal Pre-K: Not only does Christie oppose government-funded preschool for every child in his state, he attacked his predecessor’s plan as “simply wrong” and called it “government babysit[ting].”
7. Chris Christie Misuses State Funds: At a cost of $2,500 an hour, Christie used a state helicopter for personal travel. Probably not the use taxpayers had in mind.
6. Chris Christie Supports the Ryan Budget: Paul Ryan’s proposed federal budget would end Medicare as we know it, but Christie joined ultraconservative governors like Texas’s Rick Perry, Mississippi’s Haley Barbour, and Virginia’s Bob McDonnell to tell Ryan that his budget was what “voters clearly asked for.”
5. Chris Christie Vetoed a Hike in the Minimum Wage: Just last month, Christie vetoed a bill passed by the legislature that would raise the minimum wage in New Jersey — a state with the third-highest cost of living in the nation — from $7.25 an hour to $8.50, and index it to the consumer price index so it grows with inflation. Christie proposed a smaller increase, phased in over more time, which would not be indexed.
4. Chris Christie Vetoed Equal Pay Legislation : Christie isn’t shy about much, and that includes the use of his veto pen. He vetoed three of four bills passed by the legislature designed to outlaw pay discrimination against women in the workplace and called them “senseless bureaucracy.”
3. Chris Christie Targeted Poor Families in His Budget: It’s no surprise that Christie is a fan of Paul Ryan’s budget once you look at his own. His budget cut aid for tuition, for a center for abused children, for legal services, and for transitional aid to some of New Jersey’s neediest communities. When asked about the cuts, he said “I don’t care.”
2. Chris Christie Cut Funding to Family Planning Organizations: Christie got out his veto pen again for a budget that would have given $7.5 million to family planning organizations in the state, including Planned Parenthood. He blocked attempts to restore the funding, even using a line-item veto specifically to target women’s health in New Jersey.
1. Chris Christie Is Proudly: Anti-Choice Christie has declared himself against the side of women’s reproductive rights and on the side of those who would deny them, saying “I am pro-life.” We can’t trust Chris Christie, not in New Jersey, and certainly not in the White House. This November may be our best chance to stop his ambitions.
President Barack Obama walks with mentees on the South Lawn of the White House, Oct. 14, 2014. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)
Last year, the President launched the My Brother’s Keeper initiative to address persistent opportunity gaps faced by boys and young men of color, and ensure that all young people can reach their full potential.
P.S. — Join the conversation online and share your stories or videos on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram using the hashtag #MyBrothersKeeper, and we’ll feature some of your stories on WhiteHouse.gov and White House social media channels over the coming days.
On Wednesday night, a gunman opened fire at the Emanuel AME Church in Charleston, South Carolina, killing nine people including pastor and state senator Clementa Pinckney. The Department of Justice is opening a hate crime investigation into this tragedy, and yesterday morning, the President gave a statement on the tragedy from the White House Briefing Room.
On Tuesday, the White House will convene a Summit to bring together health and medical professionals, academics, and other stakeholders to empower people and communities with the information and tools they need to protect public health in the face of climate change.
This week, the President congratulated My Brother’s Keeper mentees, presided over the ceremonial swearing-in of Loretta Lynch as Attorney General, and stopped by a congressional baseball game and picnic. Meanwhile, the First Lady crossed the Atlantic in the name of Let Girls Learn and Let’s Move!