- Michigan credit union gives generous raises to every employee—except one
- Impeachment is NOT the best punishment for Trump. This is.
- Nicolle Wallace and Jake Tapper call Trump a liar, set the standard for the rest of the MSM
- Daily Kos needs to raise $168,467 to meet our May fundraising goal. Can you chip in $3 to support independent, progressive media that resists Trump every day?
- The open bigotry of Trumpland is beginning to backfire on the racists
- James Clapper says Trump wasn’t legitimately elected—so Trump created a ‘spy’ lie about him
- WSJ smoking gun: Stone asked Assange for hacked Clinton emails during campaign
- Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker tried to cancel two elections because he’s so scared of losing them. Chip in $3 to help Democrats win them both.
- Republican John Cornyn explains: Lying is fine, telling the truth is ‘leaking classified information’
- The Daily News pulls no punches with today’s front page, calls out unpatriotic NFL ownership
- White House photographer’s book trolling Trump to be released in the fall
- Trump attorney and chief of staff attended document viewings, directly violating what was promised
- U.S. and international journalists left in North Korea after Trump cancels summit
- The risk of war increases
- NBA champion coach Steve Kerr on the NFL kneeling ban: It’s ‘fake patriotism … it’s idiotic’
- Amazon has been giving law enforcement facial recognition tech that may be wildly inaccurate
- DeVos claims schools can decide if they want to report undocumented kids to ICE (they can’t)
Thanks for all you do,
The Daily Kos team