- ’60 Minutes’ reporter recalls what Trump said when she asked why he relentlessly attacks the media
- ‘How do I know you’re the mother?’ Couple traveling with biracial son targeted by Southwest Airlines
- The youngest mayor in America is set to experiment with a universal basic income
- Daily Kos is resisting Trump every single day. Can you chip in $1 to support independent, progressive media?
- Trump supporters are willing to surrender democracy—if it means keeping other races down
- Now there’s proof: Republican judges are more racist—a lot more racist
- Trump hammers home nativist fear-mongering as the GOP’s ultimate—and really only—midterm message
- The birth rate is declining because the U.S. is a hostile place to raise a kid
- How the Nez Perce were kicked off their land and never allowed to return, despite repeated promises
- Tennessee Rep. Diane Black says school shootings are caused by pornography
- Let’s defeat three “Democrats” who literally handed Republicans control of the state senate in deep blue New York. Chip in $1 to each of their primary challengers.
- Trump wants you to see these children as animals—but they’re as precious as your own
- Daily Kos Elections releases initial gubernatorial race ratings for 2018
- Illinois approves Equal Rights Amendment–it only took 45 years.
- Georgia Dreamer Jessica Colotl wins fight to have revoked DACA protections restored
- Voting Rights Roundup: New Hampshire GOP’s voter fraud detection system exposed as, well, a fraud
- Starbucks closes stores for its highly anticipated racial bias training. Will it work?
- Elections Time Capsule: The awkward and nasty text fight between Rick Saccone and Tim Murphy
- This Week in Statehouse Action: Summer Reruns edition
Thanks for all you do,
The Daily Kos team