- ‘Pool Patrol Paula’ assaults 15-year-old boy, then pushes and bites deputies sent to arrest her
- Go to hell, Mitch McConnell
- Trump’s former campaign chair is out of options, legally speaking
- Daily Kos needs to raise $134,809 to meet our June fundraising goal. Can you chip in $3 to support independent, progressive media that resists Trump every day?
- Presidents under active criminal investigation do not get to make lifetime court picks
- NFL players stayed up all night filling backpacks and delivering them to immigrant families in Texas
- Faith leaders across nation arrested for acts of civil disobedience in protest of family separation
- ICE can’t be compared to Nazis because they’re just following orders, says director
- This Saturday, more than 400,000 people will rally from Medford, OR to Lincoln, NE to Washington, DC to stop Trump’s policy of family separations. Please chip in $3 to help cover costs for sound systems, ASL interpreters, buses, and more.
- House Democrat says detained parents ‘cheered and cried’ when she told them about upcoming rallies
- Roe v. Wade survives on the knife edge of Susan Collins, Lisa Murkowski
- John Lewis—a hero whose skull was cracked fighting for justice—urges us: Don’t despair
- Republicans planning ‘lightning strike’ to confirm Trump court pick—no matter who it is
- ENOUGH: Join us in sending a clear message that we won’t allow people seeking refuge to be abused and demonized. Click here to find a June 30 rally near you.
- North Korea continuing construction at plutonium production facility after Singapore summit
- After days of protests, Pittsburgh officer charged in shooting death of unarmed black teenager
- Kennedy’s retirement is the end of civil rights at the Supreme Court
- Top Senate Democrats demand Supreme Court vote wait until after elections
Thanks for all you do,
The Daily Kos team