Daily Kos is the nation’s largest liberal community online, with more than ten thousand active members writing stories and comments each month. Join the conversation and tell your own story by signing up for a free account!
- Kaiser confirms it: If not for Trump/GOP sabotage, rates would be flat or dropping next year.
- Colorado had an unusual primary, and it might tell us something about November
- Historian pulls up 1934 NY Times story urging Jews be civil towards Nazis.
- Taking back the House is our only chance to save the country from Trump. Can you chip in to the Daily Kos GOTV fund to help us get Democrats to the polls in November?
- About those folks who voted for Hillary!
- My mother’s abortions
- The real answer to Supreme Court power politics that no one acknowledges
- Nevada is one of Democrats’ top pick-up opportunities in the race for control of the Senate. Can you chip in $3 to Democrat Jacky Rosen to help break Mitch McConnell’s majority?.
- How Republicans dance around the elephant in the room – and how to stop them cold
- Our 16-year-old raised her friends’ consciousness about the horrors at the border
- Authoritarianism thrives on demoralization: how to fight Trump and stay psychologically healthy
- Add your name to protect our health care: Tell President Trump to stop attacking the Affordable Care Act!
- Elizabeth Warren: Here’s what I saw at the border
- Purple Thursday (A story about youth, love, LSD & food service for Anthony Bourdain)
- It has been a long, hard road.
- Preparing for plastic free July
- I know it’s about elections, but our slide into authoritarianism is gaining speed
Thanks for all you do,
The Daily Kos team