- She scares me sometimes
- Serena Williams rocks a tutu at the U.S. Open in a beautiful backhanded FU to “dress code”
- Trump’s attacks backfire as Muslim-American candidates surge
- Daily Kos needs to raise $75,048 to meet our August fundraising goal. Can you chip in $3 to support independent, progressive media that resists Trump every day?
- Ex-CIA officer turned Democratic candidate has her security clearance forms leaked by GOP PAC.
- Rachel Maddow is leading MSNBC to record ratings, the only cable news network to gain viewers
- Louis C.K.’s surprise performance shows he still doesn’t understand consent
- These races are must-wins if we’re going to stop Republican gerrymandering: Please chip in $1 to each of Daily Kos’ endorsed candidates for governor.
- During eulogy, Tibbetts’s dad rejects anti-immigrant rhetoric: ‘The Hispanic community are Iowans’
- No frigging spectators heading into November, please. That flag is upside-down for a reason
- Rep. Devin Nunes and other Republicans have been raising money via a conservative hoax site
- Deadline approaching: Sign this petition to demand that Congress save our best parks program; the Land and Water Conservation Fund!
- In major upset, Andrew Gillum wins Democratic nod and aims to become Florida’s first black governor
- Trump administration is readying $4.7 billion bailout for farmers hit by Trump’s trade war
- Now is not the time… now is never the time…
- Racism, not class distinctions, defines economic inequality.
- New report finds that nearly 3,000 people died in Puerto Rico as a result of Hurricane Maria
- Elizabeth Warren: It’s time to end corruption in Washington
Thanks for all you do,
The Daily Kos team